At Sherard Audiology, we offer a wide range of hearing aids to accommodate your unique hearing loss, lifestyle, and need and budget. As an independently owned clinic, we are able to offer hearing aids from virtually all the leading hearing aid manufacturers. Because we are not bound to one specific brand of hearing aid you can feel confident that we recommend the best hearing solution for your needs and lifestyle.
When you visit with us our Hearing Care Team will take the time to understand your unique listening challenges and thoroughly test your hearing. With this information, they are able to recommend a hearing solution that will help you reach your goals and improve your quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our friendly Hearing Providers.
Hearing Aid Styles
Today’s digital hearing aids come in a variety of sizes and shapes. The size and shape that is right for you depends on many factors including your lifestyle, hearing loss, dexterity and budget.
Hearing Aids and The Digital Revolution
Physical Examination of the Ears
The digital revolution has made a huge impact on the way hearing aids look and work. They can be so small that they are virtually invisible, or even so “cool” looking that you will want everyone to see them. They can also more accurately mimic the way you used to hear before you experienced hearing loss.
Digital Hearing Aid Features
- Your digital hearing aid can be programmed with a computer to meet your individualized needs.
- Hands-free technology automatically adjusts to your listening environment…whether you are on the phone, in a crowd or in the wind.
- Feedback cancellation does just that…It cancels feedback BEFORE you hear it as an annoying whistle.
- Open technology that keeps the ear canal unobstructed eliminates that “talking in a barrel” effect.
- Dual microphones allow you to hear better in noisy situations. Some can even identify the source of the noise and reduce it!
- Connecting to your cell phone is now an option. You can listen to music and talk on the phone directly through your hearing aid.
Digital Hearing Aid Technology
There are so many options available to you! There are four technology levels available…Economy, Essential, Standard and Advanced. Each level offers digital hearing solutions based on your level of hearing loss, lifestyle and budget.